Travancore Royals Football Club, India’s first fans-owned football club is created by the sports management students of Sports & Management Research Institute (SMRI).
Travancore Royals is a professional football club headquartered in Thiruvananthapuram district of Kerala State in INDIA. The club was launched on 29 November 2018, It is fully owned and managed by fans. Thiruvananthapuram has a legacy in sports. Many of the well-renowned sports personalities of our country were from Thiruvananthapuram. Once Thiruvananthapuram was the sports capital of Kerala, especially football. Thiruvananthapuram was the home ground of the legendary Sports Administrator, Col.G V Raja. But, we lost our great legacy due to different reasons. TRAVANCORE ROYALS aim to regain and uphold the great sporting legacy of Thiruvananthapuram. It was also called the sports capital of Kerala. We are here to uphold the position and become the sports capital of India.
WHAT MAKES TRAVANCORE ROYALS UNIQUE
- India’s first FANS OWNED football club.
- No 1 jersey for Fans.
- Club with a unique FOOTBALL SCHOOL.
- Survival Skill Training for all members.
- A professional team of Rescue Managers.
- India’s first club with ESPORTS TEAM.
- A club designed and developed by a team of Sports Management students.
- More opportunities for women for social networking and to engage in sports.