Super Skill Challenge
The world is rich with many talents. Especially in sports. But, opportunities are less to demonstrate these talents to the world. Sports & Management Research Institute (SMRI) plans to conduct a sporting skilling challenge for these talents after the lockdown. As a curtain-raiser to the Sporting Skill Challenge, SMRI initiates SUPER SKILL CHALLENGE to showcase your sporting skills to the world and win attractive prizes.
WhatsApp the One minute video which demonstrates your sporting skills in any sports. The video should be of good quality. Share your brief self-introduction (Name, what are you doing etc) along with the video. The videos selected by our judging panel will be uploaded in the official Facebook page of Sports & Management Research Institute (SMRI).
The videos which get maximum LIKE will be the winners.
WhatsApp your videos to 7306888245. Last date June 15, 2020.
- First- Rs. 5000 + Sports Book Set
- Second- Rs. 2000 + Sports Book Set
- Third- Rs. 1000 + Sports Book Set
(All qualified participants will get appreciation certificate)
Terms & Conditions
- By participating in this Award, all applicants shall be deemed to agree to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any decisions made by the judging panel concerning this Award.
- The decision of the judging panel on all matters relating to the Award shall be final, binding and conclusive on all applicants, including without limitation, any decision on the eligibility of any application or suspension of the Award.
- The deliberations of the judging panel are confidential. All recommendations and decisions taken are binding and final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event where that applications do not meet the winning criteria for the award, the judges reserve the right not to award the prize if, in their view, the quality of entries is insufficiently meritorious.
- The video must be authentic. The authenticity of the video shall be the responsibility of the nominator.
- Violation of above terms and conditions in any nature shall automatically disqualify the nominee from further participation.