Freestyle Football Challenge is a golden opportunity for all the football lovers to exhibit the world their fascinating football skills
- Promote basic football skills among Indian youth to develop world class footballers from India
- Appreciate skilled Indian footballers and give them opportunity to explore top opportunities in football sector
- Promote 365 day football concept to ensure maximum return from football investment
- Make our footballers celebrities to arrange more endorsement opportunities
- SOLO KICK UPS- The player who keeps the ball aloft for long will be the winner of solo challenge
- TEAM KICK UPS- The team which juggle for long will be the winner of team challenge. A team will be consisted of 3 players
- FOOTBALL FREESTYLE- is the art of self-expression with a football, while performing various tricks with any part of the body. The player, who performs freestyle in most attractive way will be the winner.
- The performance will take place inside a 10ft circle
- Each team/player will get only one chance to deliver their best performance.
- Can conduct competition in different categories like Super Seniors, Seniors & Juniors, Men & women etc.
GIFTS & PRIZES
- The winners will be decided by a group of expert judges and their decision will be final
- The winners will get attractive cash prize and other gifts.
- Winners may get opportunity to act in advertisement film
- Winners will get opportunity to break various Keepie Uppie world records like the world record of Longest Keepie Uppie by Dan Magness of England, a 25-year-old professional freestyler, who kept a regulation football aloft for 26 hours using just his feet, legs, shoulders and head.
- Players who registered in advance can participate as per the time-slot allotted to them
- The visitors of the venue/mall can try their juggling and penalty kick skills during the breaks.
Date & Timings
2016 April 11 to 15. Time: 11 am onwards
Registration form for Participants[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Please call 8891675259 for any support