May 15, 2017 - 7:30 am
May 19, 2017 - 6:00 pm
AddressSacred Heart College Ground, Thevara, Ernakulam View map
Sports Management and Research Institute (SMRI) Announces International Youth Football Camp 2017
MyFootballCamp in Kochi, India in term May 15 – May 19, 2017
Kochi, April 10, 2017: The Sports Management and Research Institute (SMRI) in cooperation with MySport Management Singapore officially announced Youth Football Camp under project MyFootballCamp in Kochi, Kerala in term May 15 – May 19, 2017.
One week international intensive football camp for 9-13 years old participants from India, Malaysia and Singapore will be held at The Sacred Heart College Stadium in Kochi. Under coaching supervision of licensed UEFA coaches from Europe, more than 60 players will train in 4 groups, in advanced technical and tactical skills as well as using modern training technologies like GPS Tracking Systems and Video Analyses, Injury Prevention and Nutrition. The camp will be observed and monitored by professional scouting team coming from England, Spain, Portugal and Italy.
Featuring Top UEFA Trainers Who Work with Great Players!
The MFC training program will help raise the level of athleticism, and raise the level of the athlete. Every camp takes 5 days from Monday until Friday, when one training session is held in the morning, one training session in afternoon hours with enough time for lunch, relax, stretching and tactical class between sessions. Our team of coordinators prepare off field activities between training sessions, where players have time for relax.
The MFC is the only youth camp development project combines technical, tactical and physical training activities with GPS technologies, Cognitive training, Nutrition and Injury prevention programs.
- 08:30: Meet-up at training facility, registration
- 09:00: Field specific work (technical/tactical) 90 minutes
- 11:30: Shower, relax activities
- 12:00: Lunch, activities and rest
- 14:00: Tactical class
- 15:00: Football activities (morning drills applied) 90minutes
- 17:00: End of training program, shower, rest
- Attacking/Defending Principles
- Game Management (Nutrition, Hydration, Preparation, Recovery)
- Match Analysis
- Team Building
- Daily Technical Curriculum from Professional Staff
- Functional Training (Position Specific)
- Goalkeeper Specific Instruction
- Recovery/Activation Zones
- Specific daily training program (10x field training, 5x tactical class)
- GPS Performance Monitoring
- Nutrition and Injury Prevention Program
- Training apparel (jersey, shorts, socks)
- Daily lunch and drinks
- Certificate and report
Players will be scouted with possibility to be selected for any of future academy training programs for talented players in England, Italy or Spain.
Pre-registration is required. Any interested athletes should confirm their spots before the event!
For more information about project call directly SMRI number (+91) 9947377000, online registrations available at www. myfootballcamp.com
Don't miss your chance to attend world's most wanted youth football training campBook Now