March 10, 2020 - 10:30 am
March 10, 2020 - 1:00 pm
AddressKerala Management Association Hall, Panampilly Nagar, Ernakulam View map
On the 70th anniversary of world’s topmost motorsport championship FORMULA ONE racing, the sports management and sports engineering students of Sports & Management Research Institute (SMRI) is promoting professional 3WHEELER RACING, the unexplored category in motorsport. This project is initiated as a sportup (sports start-up).
The 3WHEELER RACING will be a combination of the following disciplines
- SUPER 3 RACING– Professional circuit of purpose made high speed 3 wheelers
- STOCK AUTO RACING– Professional circuit of Autorickshaws available in the market with limited changes
- GULLY RICKSHAW RACING– Autorickshaw racing in the closed/controlled gullies
- OFFROAD RICKSHAW RACING– Autorickshaw racing in the close purpose-built off-road tracks and courses
- RICKSHOW– Non-racing discipline. Drivers have to exhibit smart driving skills in a purpose-built track with various obstacles
This project is an open project. Anyone who genuinely interested in motorsports can be a part of this project in different capacities.
The project will be inaugurated by Shri PRITHIVIRAJ J, Eminent Motorsports Administrator and Secretary of Coimbatore Auto Sports Club.
We cordially invite you to be the part of this MAKE IN INDIA & STUDY IN INDIA project to uphold Indian legacy in knowledge and technology.