India is going to be the next superpower. Are you ready to lead India’s Football revolution?
Football is played by 250 million players in over 200 countries, making it the world’s most popular sport. Football enjoys the most number of fans in almost all regions of the world. The number of people who follow the sport regularly and watch its global as well as regional competitions is unmatched. When it comes to TV viewership, football is definitely the king. In order to give you some idea of the popularity of the sport, whenever there is a regional or a global international competition, billions of football fans around the world are hooked to their TV screens. Same is the case with club competitions and major leagues around the world.
Even though football is second to cricket in India, the introduction of Indian Super League (ISL) is whistled the beginning of new era in Indian football. ISL helped Indians to think beyond cricket. Now Indian football not only attracts Indian investors, but foreign investors as well. It is predicted that within couple of years Indian football business will reach to global standards.
Advanced Diploma in Football Management (ADFM) is a world class intensive sports management training programme specialized in football. It prepares a football enthusiast for many amazing jobs related to football game and football business. This programmes is designed to create football management professionals to lead the football revolution in India.
ADFM helps players, coaches and match officials to understand professionalism and to acquire dynamic skills essential to succeed in their roles in football. The course focuses on confidence building activities which is crucial for the top performance as player. This programme will also help referees to succeed in their career with acquired qualities like conviction, confidence, consistency and competence.
The course is suitable for
- Football enthusiasts who are looking for a sporty career in football
- Football Players, who are looking for professional opportunities can learn player management basics and can development skills like courage, consistency, passion, integrity and speed.
- Football Officials such as referees, scorers etc
- Football management professionals like organizers and others
+2 and above
- Origin & Development of football includes different formats, evolutions and revolutions, future of football etc
- Football Language includes Football Statistics, Football commentary, Football journalism & Football writing
- Football Management includes game management, academy management, player management etc
- Football Infrastructure & Football Equipment Management includes stadium management, pitch management, practicing grounds management, Football equipment care etc
- Football Business Models includes professional tournaments, leagues, collegiate Football, leisure Football etc.
- Sports Psychology includes player psychology and fans psychology
- Performance Management includes sports nutrition and injury prevention and management
- Sports Analytics includes various performance analytics tools in Football
- Football Law includes general sports laws, Football rules and regulations, refereeing etc
- Football Marketing including digital and social marketing
Workplace Integrated Learning
Workplace Integrated Learning will help you to learn and experience the actual work environment and will prepare you for your future employment or business. Workplace Integrated Learning is a great way to gain valuable experience from sport-related organizations and activities.
You will have great opportunities to gain industry experience and build career contacts through your internships! Full time experience within the sport industry. You can choose the organization or sports you like. Surely, we will help you to get the best one, if you need.
Assessment is an ongoing process aimed at understanding and improving student learning. We are following a continuous assessment system to ensure maximum learning effectiveness. The assessment objectives are classified into: 1) Knowledge and Understanding, 2) Application of the concepts learned and 3) Performing skills. Theory is assessed continuously by a mixture of assessment strategies including essays, examinations, reports, portfolio and seminars. Practice is verified by your mentor and assessed through coursework. The assessment methods may change subject by subject.
Learning and Teaching Methods
A wide range of teaching methods is used including lectures, seminars, group works, virtual learning, directed study, work-based practice and workshops. The aim is to involve you in your own development and to develop a range of specific and transferable skills.
- Completion of all subjects
- 85% attendance
- 50% marks in theory exams and 60% in practical exams
- Must have completed 100% coursework
- Successful completion of internship
- Adherence to SMRI norms, guidelines and deadlines
Fee & Other Details
Please contact our Learning Manager @ +91 8891675259
Advanced Diploma in Football Management (ADFM) is a world-class intensive sports management training programme specialized in football. It prepares a football enthusiast for many amazing jobs related to football game and football business. This programmes is designed to create football management professionals to lead the football revolution in India.Enroll Now