Cricket now more than just a sport, it is big business.
Cricket has evolved from a strictly amateur game into a multi-billion dollar industry that is starting to grow exponentially as the developing world embraces the sport. The England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) has an annual turnover of more than £100 million (Dh560.7m). But, according to the brand valuation consultancy Brand Finance, the Indian Premier League (IPL) had a value of US$2.99 billion last year.
Cricket is 2nd Most Popular Sport in the World with 2-3 billion fans and most popular in India. Cricket has three different formats i.e. Test, ODIs and T20. After the introduction of T20 format, the popularity of cricket has been increasing drastically. Cricket is very popular in India, Pakistan, Australia, England, South Africa, Sri Lanka, New Zealand, West Indies, Bangladesh and Zimbabwe.
The fan base of Cricket is limited to some countries. It is not a major sport in the US, most of Europe and Africa. However, some of the biggest countries in the world play this sport. Overall, with about 2 to 3 billion fans, cricket has the 2nd highest number of fans in the world.
India is the most prominent country in cricket. Cricket is the first sports which brought professionalism in Indian sports. Cricket offers abundant of career opportunities apart from professional players and coaches. These opportunities include officials, organizers, managers, cricket gears manufacturing, cricket turf making etc.
Advanced Diploma in Cricket Management (ADCM) is a world class intensive sports management training programme specialized in cricket. It prepares a hardcore cricket lover for many amazing jobs related to cricket game and cricket business.
ADCM helps players, coaches and match officials to understand professionalism and to acquire dynamic skills essential to succeed in their roles in different formats of cricket. The course focuses on confidence building activities which is crucial for the top performance as player. This programme will also help umpires to succeed in their career with acquired qualities like conviction, confidence, consistency and competence.
The course is suitable for
- Cricket enthusiasts who are looking for a sporty career in Cricket game or cricket business
- Cricket Players, who are looking for professional opportunities can learn player management basics and can development skills like courage, consistency, passion, integrity and speed.
- Cricket Officials such as umpires, scorers etc
- Cricket management professionals like organizers and others
+ 2 pass
Rs. 44840 (For Classroom) Rs. 36112 (For Distance). Calculate fee for foreign students based on USD and INR value
- Origin & Development of Cricket includes different formats, evolutions and revolutions, future of cricket etc
- Cricket Language includes Cricket Statistics, cricket commentary, cricket journalism & cricket writing
- Cricket Management includes game management, academy management, player management etc
- Cricket Infrastructure & Cricket Equipment Management includes stadium management, pitch management, practicing grounds management, cricket gears care etc
- Cricket Business Models includes professional tournaments, leagues, collegiate cricket, leisure cricket etc.
- Sports Psychology includes player psychology and fans psychology
- Performance Management includes sports nutrition and injury prevention and management
- Sports Analytics includes various performance analytics tools in cricket
- Cricket Law includes general sports laws, cricket rules and regulations, umpiring etc
- Cricket Marketing including digital and social marketing
(Contents of the programme may change frequently due to our Quality Policy and Research process in order to make the course best suit to the industry demands)
Professional Sports Management programme students will get opportunities to utilise their management skills and apply concepts & theories acquired in B.Com + Sports Management programme to real‐life sports business functions or dilemmas. Apart from challenging our students to analyse & resolve complex sports business issues, such integrative projects also allow them to work with a broad range of organisations to define & solve strategic problems, explore business opportunities, enhance competitiveness, and improve organisational & managerial effectiveness.
Assessment is an ongoing process aimed at understanding and improving student learning. We are following a continuous assessment system to ensure maximum learning effectiveness. The assessment objectives are classified into: 1) Knowledge and Understanding, 2) Application of the concepts learned and 3) Performing skills. Theory is assessed continuously by a mixture of assessment strategies including essays, examinations, reports, portfolio and seminars. Practice is verified by your mentor and assessed through coursework. The assessment methods may change subject by subject.
Learning and Teaching Methods
A wide range of teaching methods is used including lectures, seminars, group works, virtual learning, directed study, work-based practice and workshops. The aim is to involve you in your own development and to develop a range of specific and transferable skills.
- Completion of all subjects
- 85% attendance
- 50% marks in theory exams and 60% in practical exams
- Must have completed 100% coursework
- Successful completion of internship
- Adherence to SMRI norms, guidelines and deadlines
Fee & Other Details
Please contact our Learning Manager @ +91 8891675259
Get Course BrochureGet Course Brochure