Ready to lead India’s Football revolution!
Football is played by 250 million players in over 200 countries, making it the world’s most popular sport. Football enjoys the most number of fans in almost all regions of the world. The number of people who follow the sport regularly and watch its global as well as regional competitions is unmatched. When it comes to TV viewership, football is definitely the king. In order to give you some idea of the popularity of the sport, whenever there is a regional or a global international competition, billions of football fans around the world are hooked to their TV screens. Same is the case with club competitions and major leagues around the world.
Even though football is second to cricket in India, the introduction of Indian Super League (ISL) is whistled the beginning of new era in Indian football. ISL helped Indians to think beyond cricket. Now Indian football not only attracts Indian investors, but foreign investors as well. It is predicted that within couple of years Indian football business will reach to global standards.
Advanced Diploma in Football Management (ADFM) is a world class intensive sports management training programme specialized in football. It prepares a football enthusiast for many amazing jobs related to football game and football business. This programmes is designed to create football management professionals to lead the football revolution in India.
ADFM helps players, coaches and match officials to understand professionalism and to acquire dynamic skills essential to succeed in their roles in football. The course focuses on confidence building activities which is crucial for the top performance as player. This programme will also help referees to succeed in their career with acquired qualities like conviction, confidence, consistency and competence.
The course is suitable for
- Football enthusiasts who are looking for a sporty career in football
- Football Players, who are looking for professional opportunities can learn player management basics and can development skills like courage, consistency, passion, integrity and speed.
- Football Officials such as referees, scorers etc
- Football management professionals like organizers and others
+2 and above
- Origin & Development of football includes different formats, evolutions and revolutions, future of football etc
- Football Language includes Football Statistics, Football commentary, Football journalism & Football writing
- Football Management includes game management, academy management, player management etc
- Football Infrastructure & Football Equipment Management includes stadium management, pitch management, practicing grounds management, Football equipment care etc
- Football Business Models includes professional tournaments, leagues, collegiate Football, leisure Football etc.
- Sports Psychology includes player psychology and fans psychology
- Performance Management includes sports nutrition and injury prevention and management
- Sports Analytics includes various performance analytics tools in Football
- Football Law includes general sports laws, Football rules and regulations, refereeing etc
- Football Marketing including digital and social marketing
Workplace Integrated Learning
Workplace Integrated Learning will help you to learn and experience the actual work environment and will prepare you for your future employment or business. Workplace Integrated Learning is a great way to gain valuable experience from sport-related organizations and activities.
You will have great opportunities to gain industry experience and build career contacts through your internships! Full-time experience in the sports industry. You can choose the organization or sports you like. Surely, we will help you to get the best one if you need it.
Assessment is an ongoing process aimed at understanding and improving student learning. We are following a continuous assessment system to ensure maximum learning effectiveness. The assessment objectives are classified into 1) Knowledge and Understanding, 2) Application of the concepts learned and 3) Performing skills. Theory is assessed continuously by a mixture of assessment strategies including essays, examinations, reports, portfolio and seminars. The practice is verified by your mentor and assessed through coursework. The assessment methods may change the subject by subject.
Recently, SMRI has developed FORMULA EX, the unique pedagogy by combining LEARN – PLAY – WORK – INVENT, the basic foundation of FORMULA 1 RACING. SMRI’s Pedagogy Development Team which includes Industry Experts, Subject Experts, Instruction Designers, Teachers and Alumni has successfully integrated the 4 elements of FORMULA 1 into SMRI’s academic system and developed the trial version of FORMULA EX in 2018. After trials and errors, SMRI developed new pedagogy named ‘FORMULA EX’ (Formula for Excellence) in November 2019 and implemented it for the 2020 January batch.
- Completion of all subjects
- 85% attendance
- 50% marks in theory exams and 60% in practical exams
- Must have completed 100% coursework
- Successful completion of the internship
- Adherence to SMRI norms, guidelines and deadlines
Fee & Other Details
Please contact our Learning Manager @ +91 8891675259
If you are interested in this course or want to know more about this course from our STUDENT SUPPORT TEAM. Please click the below button and fill the form